Russian rock singer performs in self-styled republics in east Ukraine
Chicherina sings for militants of self-styled People’s Republics of Donetsk and Luhansk
Russian singer Chicherina has once again visited occupied territories of Donbas, Security Service of Ukraine informed. “LPR” information agency “Luhansk Information Center” reported, that Chicherina performed in Luhansk on May 14.
A day earlier, on May 13, the singer gave a concert on the main square of separatist-held Alchevsk in Luhansk region.
A video has been published, where Chicherina sings for militants of self-styled “DPR”.
Earlier, in January 2015, Russsian rock singer Yuliya Chicherina gave a concert in occupied Luhansk. She also paid a visit to Lutugine, where she received a medal “For Service to the Republiuc” from the Head of the so-called “LPR” Igor Plotnitskiy.
Chicherina is on Security Service of Ukraine wanted list.
Watch the video (Source: MrMichael4e YouTube):
(Source: Aleksey Petrov YouTube):
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas