Russian president is not interested in trading Savchenko on Russian Military Intelligence members
The Savchenko lawyer Polozov thinks that Putin considers Savchenko, only as an object of political bargaining
Russian President Vladimir Putin is not interested in the exchange of Nadiya Savchenko on Russian special force operators Evgeny Alexandrov and Alexander Yerofeyev who are imprisoned in Ukraine, because he considers Savchenko, as an object of political bargaining, reports "RBC Ukraine".
"Putin appreciates Nadiya not as a person but as a prize, some material substance, which, in general scenario can be put on the scales connected with other arrangements ... Many who say: let's change Savchenko on Erofeev, Alexandrov but he snap his fingers at them, if need be, he sells down the river a division or three. The issue is not the people, the question of financial and political interests, which he wants to cash in from all of this. Therefore, I believe that the pressure bear upon him evident and not will, finally lead to her release "- stated Polozov.
"And if Nadiya is released, this will be release and of all the others - it puts a question point-blank. If she is free we may trigger the process, the exchange format of all for all.", - He added.
Possible exchange of Savchenko on the Russian special forces operators Alexander Alexandrov and Evgeny Erofeev commented Feygin the lawyer of the Ukrainian pilot.
It was reported that the US State Department pay special attention on Savchenko case, US diplomats are planning to visit a court on the announcement of the Savchenko sentence.
Savchenko is accused of illegally crossing the Russian border and accessory to murder of "Russia 24" TV channel journalists. Savchenko defense insists on her innocence.
Tuka doubts that Savchenko visited occupied territories of Donbas 14 October, 21:47
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain