Russian MFA: PACE resolution on release of Ukrainian captives in RF is “double standards”
PACE demanded that Russia release all Ukrainian captives
Commissioner for Human Rights, Democracy and Rule of Law at the Russian Foreign Ministry Konstantin Dolgov commented on PACE resolution, which presupposes release of all Ukrainian captives in Russia and Crimea, whose detention was politically motivated. PACE also demanded to free Nadia Savchenko immediately.
“What about punishment of those, connected to unlawful arrests of Russian citizens and murdering of Russian journalists in Ukraine? Why is PACE isn’t interested in this? Obviously they have other priorities. This demonstrates double standards far from democracy and care for human rights!”, - Dolgov wrote on Twitter.
Earlier, PACE urged all member states of the Council of Europe to exert sanctions against people linked to abduction, illegal detention and unfair trial of Nadia Savchenko, in case she is not released without further delay.
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
- POLITICS09:28Syrian army vows to down Turkish military aircraft
- POLITICS08:47Russia: ‘Humanitarian break’ in Aleppo continues until October 24
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:00Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels