Russian "Grad" systems deployed near Ukrainian border
Large number of Russian military and technology located in Crimea indicate unfriendly Russian intentions against Ukraine
Russian troops located in central and southern military districts adjacent to the territory of Ukraine are in combat readiness, said speaker of the Presidential Administration concerning the ATO Andriy Lysenko during the briefing.
The Russian Armed Forces Joint Staff Head arrived to Crimea. Also there are a lot of Russian military and technology involved.
“Russian troops included a division of airborne troops and transport aircraft, located in central and southern military districts of Russia, in the areas adjacent to Ukraine are in full combat readiness. Under the guise of military exercises in the south of Russia and in the territory of the Crimean peninsula are involved 8.5 thousand of people, 900 military vehicle units, 200 planes and helicopters and 50 ships. Also the Russian Armed Forces Joint Staff Head General Gerasimov came to Crimea” - said Lysenko.
Earlier Ukraine welcomed European Parliament resolution on Crimea which stated illegal annexation of Crimea.
Russian "Grad" systems are deployed based on KAMAZ vehicles near Ukrainian border.
“Under the operative information, in the morning near the controlled Ukrainian territory invaders launched battle formations of reactive systems of volley fire “Grad” and also self-propelled artillery. In order to cover this group the Russians put up a smokescreen. Such actions indicate unfriendly Russian intentions against our country, so the military command of Ukraine is taking adequate measures ", - said the press secretary of the Presidential Administration.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas