Russian Finance Ministry: Ukraine must respond to lawsuit on $3 billion debt
Russia filed a lawsuit against Ukraine to London court
Ukraine must respond to the Russian debt lawsuit till March 4, informed Deputy Minister of Finance Sergei Storchak, writes “Interfax”.
“The first key date is March 4. By then Ukraine must respond to the lawsuit. After that the court will schedule a hearing. We filed a lawsuit, they must at least present their counter arguments. Simple procedure: plaintiff – defendant”, - Russian Deputy Minister said.
Earlier on February 17 Russia filed a lawsuit against Ukraine to a London court about the $3 billion debt.
Ukraine received the $3 billion credit back in the times when Viktor Yanukovych was President.
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain