Russian-backed militants shoot down OSCE drone in eastern Ukraine
The incident once again points to the fact that militants continue to hinder work of international observers
Russian-backed forces downed an OSCE drone over Horlivka, Donetsk region, ATO (Anti-Terroristic Operation) press center informed.
‘Russian-backed militants fired at an OSCE SMM drone in the airpace south-west from Horlivka at 9:45 a.m. The drone was monitoring ceasefire along the line of contact between Ukraine’s troops and militants’, - according to the report.
Representatives of the Special Monitoring Mission confirmed the downing of their drone. Ukraine’s ATO soldiers reported to have seen an explosion in the airspace over militant-held territory.
‘The incident once again points to the fact that Russian-backed militants continue to hinder the work of international observers, aimed at settlement of the military conflict in east Ukraine. OSCE observers always warn the sides of conflict when setting to work in certain locations’, - ATO press center reported.
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case