Russian-backed militants block OSCE access to occupied Luhansk
Militants don’t want OSCE on occupied territories of east Ukraine
Russian-backed militants of the self-styled ‘Luhansk People’s Republic’ in east Ukraine banned OSCE SMM access from Stanitsa Luhanska to occupied Luhansk, OSCE press service informed, liga.net reports.
‘The OSCE observers have barely managed to cross a bridge leaving Ukraine’s government-held territories, but were forced to turn back’, - OSCE informed.
The observers added, that the militants were very aggressive and demanded that the mission leave the territories to the south from the bridge.
The militants stated, they don’t want to see OSCE Special Monitoring Mission on occupied territories.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- RUSSIA16:30Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia
- UA & EU15:42Poroshenko, Hungary PM are to enhance political dialogue between states
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels