Russian authorities restore energy supply to occupied Crimea
Emergency state on the peninsula has been cancelled
The so-called Head of Russian-occupied Crimea Sergei Aksionov cancelled emergency state on the annexed peninsula, his official website reports.
The decision has been made after the meeting with the “Minister for Emergency Situations”, “Minister for Fuel and Energy” and “Director of “Krymenergo”, who reported, that energy supply on the peninsula has been fully restored.
Emergency state on the annexed peninsula was introduced on Novermber 22, 2015, since electricity poles in Kherson region have been broken down, hindering electricity supply to Crimea.
Ultimately, the electricity poles have been restored, but still there was no electricity in Crimea, since the contract supplying energy to the peninsula has been terminated. In order to provide Crimea with electricity, the Russian Federation has launched 4 lines of power bridges from Kuban.
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain