Russia to consider handing over Oleh Sentsov to Ukraine
Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation received such an inquiry from Ukraine
Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation received an inquiry from Ukraine about handing over film director Oleh Sentsov and three other detained citizens of Ukraine and will consider it within 30 days, reports TASS, quoting the Ministry’s response to the inquiry.
“The inquiry of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine concerning Sentsov, Kolchenko, Afanasiev and Soloshenko was received by the Ministry of Justice of Russia on March 10 by a facsimile. The term of consideration of the documents is 30 day”, - it is said in the Ministry’s response.
The Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation also mentions that Russia and Ukraine will discuss handing over 13 Russians, detained by Ukrainian courts.
Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII 26 October, 10:44
Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences 26 October, 17:15
Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president 26 October, 16:26
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case