Russia to consider exchanging Savchenko for Aleksandrov and Yerofeyev
According to the Council of Federation, they are ready to exchange the Russians for “10 people like Savchenko”
The Russian Federation is ready to consider exchanging Ukrainian pilot and MP Nadia Savchenko for Russian Special Forces soldiers recently sentenced to 14 years of prison Aleksander Aleksandrov and Yevgeniy Yerofeyev, Deputy Head of the Council of Federation for Defense Franz Klintsevich stated, reports “RIA News”.
“Russia will consider such an exchange. We appreciate our citizens so much, we can exchange every single one of them for 10 people like Savchenko”, - Klintsevich said.
It has been reported earlier, that Russian Special Forces soldiers Aleksandrov and Yerofeyev were sentenced to 14 years of prison by Holosiivskiy district court in Kyiv.
Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland 23 October, 10:33
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars