Russia sends 52nd humanitarian convoy to occupied Donbas
The convoy will be sent to occupied Luhansk and Donetsk through separatist-held territories of east Ukraine
The Russian Federation has sent its 52nd humanitarian convoy to temporary occupied territories of east Ukraine, press service of Russia’s Emergencies Ministry reports.
The convoy consists of over a hundred trucks carrying over 1200 tons of cargo. The convoy will divide in two parts and cross Ukraine’s border through separatist-held check-points in Donetsk and Matviiv Kurgan, from where it’ll further head to Donetsk and Luhansk regions.
Russia assures, the convoy carries food products, medication, firefighting equipment and literature.
However, Ukraine’s authorities and special services reiterate that Russian humanitarian convoys are a way to supply militants in east Ukraine with new military equipment.
According to Deputy Head of the State Border Service of Ukraine, Oleg Slobodyan, the convoys has once again arrived half-full.
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars