Russia is increasing its military activities in Donetsk: Ukraine’s Security and Defense Council
Shelling has increased over the past few weeks according to government sources
Increased heavy weapon supply close to the line of contact and more frequent drone flights over east Ukraine hot flashpoints are aimed to increase military aggression in Donbas, Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine Oleksandr Turchynov informed, reports ‘Interfax-Ukraine’.
According to Turchynov, Russian occupation troops have considerably increased the number and intensity of shelling against Ukraine’s Armed Forces: ‘The responsibility for the military provocations must be placed on political and military authorities of the Russian Federation, which constantly sabotage peaceful settlement of the conflict’.
He pointed out, that increase of weapon supply and more frequent drone flights over Donbas prove the assumption, that Russia is ready to increase military aggression in the area: ‘Moreover, a more frequent use of drones by Russia has been reported over the past month’.
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars