Russia must release Savchenko immediately, - Hillary Clinton
US Presidential candidate from the Democratic party and former US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton published an address in support of Ukrainian people and Nadiya Savchenko
In her address Hillary Clinton encourages the Russian Federation to release Ukrainian pilot and MP Nadiya Savchenko, who is illegally detained in Russia, reports TSN.
She notes that Nadiya was captured by pro-Russian militants in eastern Ukraine, illegally brought to Russia and detained. “Russia must annul all convictions and release Savchenko. Russia must also fulfill all commitments concerning Minsk deals in order to settle the conflict in eastern Ukraine, causing deaths of thousands of people”, - Clinton stated.
“I support Nadiya Savchenko and Ukrainian people, the same as I always stand for the rights of women and all people suffering from injustice all over the world”, - Hillary Clinton pointed out.
Parubiy: Time to impose visa regime, extend sanctions against Russia 3 October, 12:15
Gerashchenko: Ukraine demands that Russia releases Sushchenko 3 October, 10:00
Sushchenko case: Ukrainian reporter arrested for two months 3 October, 11:30
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars