Russia denies giving consent to placing OSCE armed police mission in Donbas: Russia’s Foreign Ministry
Earlier, Administration of Ukraine’s President claimed it had proof Russia’s President approved the Organization’s armed mission in eastern Ukraine
The Russian Federation didn’t approve placing armed OSCE police mission in Donbas, Deputy Head of Russia’s Foreign Ministry, Grigoriy Karasin, said to ‘Interfax-Ukraine’.
‘There are special negotiation formats to discuss these issues. Ukraine peace talks in Minsk, for instance, or OSCE’, - Karasin said, adding, that Russia ‘did not give consent to it’.
Ealier today, Deputy Head of the Administration of Ukraine’s President, Kostyantyn Yeliseyev, informed, that Russia agreed to placing OSCE armed police mission in Donbas.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars