Russia demands to account for Ukraine’s USD 3 billion debt before Moscow in IMF loan program
Moscow received no reasonable debt settlement offers from Ukraine, - Russian Finance Minister
The Russian Federation intends to account for Ukraine’s USD 3 billion debt before Moscow in the IMF’s loan program for Kyiv, Russian Finance Minister Anton Siluanov stated, reports “Interfax”.
“As a sovereign creditor, we will insist on including Ukraine’s debt before Russia in the new revised IMF loan program for Ukraine, since according to IMF rules, all sovereign debts must be accounted for in the Fund’s lending framework… How can we support such a loan program, in case this hasn't been done?”, - the Minister said.
Siluanov stated, that the dialogue with the new Ukraine’s government hasn’t brought any positive results so far: “We haven’t had any discussions at the level of Minister, although, Russia, as a creditor, has offered a number of restructuring conditions. We have made our offer. However, we received no reaction from Ukraine”.
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars