Russia cancels discount on gas for Ukraine starting April 1, - Russian Ministry
Minister of Energy of the Russian Federation Aleksandr Novak claims that “winter package” for Ukraine expired
The Russian Federation will supply gas to Ukraine without a discount starting April 1, informed Minister of Energy of the Russian Federation Aleksandr Novak, it is said on the official website of the Ministry.
“On March 31, 2016 the discount on gas, provided to Ukraine by the Russian Federation for the first quarter of 2016 in the amount of $17,77, expires. The final price on gas for Ukraine in the first quarter of the year was at the level of $212 per 1,000 cubic meters. The discount was provided as part of the “winter package”, approved by Russia, Ukraine and the European Union”, - Novak stated.
According to the Minister, starting April 1, 2016 the price on gas for Ukraine will be established according to the existing agreement between “Gazprom” and “Naftogaz Ukraina”.
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case