Ruslana: two exotic victories for Ukraine
Singer Ruslana congratulated Jamala on the 1st place and noted that both victories were exotic.
Ukrainian singer Ruslana thanked Europe for the support of Ukraine
“It happened! The victory is ours! Thank you Europe! This is justly! This is fantastic! Ukraine is thankful for every single vote! We are happy to tell the world: Welcome to Ukraine! Jamala you did everything you could and even more – you’ve changed the music for the better! This victory is well-deserved and strong! Symbolically enough that both times Ukraine wins with exotic: in 2004 with of Carpathians, and in 2016 – of Crimean Tatars! This is our different and unlimited Ukraine!”, - wrote the singer.
We recall that Ruslana Lyzhychko won the Eurovision 2014 with her song Wild Dances in Istanbul.
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas