Rescuers search for missing communal workers after refuse disposal site collapses in western Ukraine
The search operation has lasted for five days
A refuse disposal site near Zbyranka village in Lviv region in western Ukraine collapsed on May 30. Rescuers are still looking for people, missing after the accident.
Since the accident, over 200 rescuers have been brought in to look for the missing people.
Currently, rescuers are searching for one missing communal worker.
Watch the video of the rescue operation:
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars