Relatives of MH17 crash victims filed a lawsuit against rebel leader Girkin
They require 50 million dollars compensation for each victim
The relatives of MH17 crash victims filed a lawsuit against the former rebel leader Igor Girkin (Strelkov) requiring 50 million dollars compensation for each victim, - reported Tatiana Vorozhko journalist on Facebook.
"Seventeen American relatives of the victims require Igor Girkin for 50 million dollars compensation for each dead. They filed a lawsuit against Igor Girkin, aka Strelkov in Chicago District Court.” - wrote Vorozhko.
Recall, July 17, 2014 on the territory of Donetsk region, controlled by terrorist organizations "DPR" and "LPR", a passenger plane "Boeing 777", "Malaysian airlines” was shot down en route Amsterdam - Kuala Lumpur. 298 passengers and crew members were killed.
Mogherini: International community should support MH17 investigation 29 September, 13:35
Dutch FM calls Russia's Ambassador due to MH17 investigation criticism 30 September, 17:22
MH17 investigation to call all suspects before 2017 2 October, 11:01
Claims against Ukraine in MH17 case 30 September, 12:42
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas