Refuse disposal site collapses in Lviv region, Ukraine
State Emergency Service is looking for 3 people under the rubble
Ukraine’s State Emergency Service published a video of a collapse on a refuse disposal site near Zbyranka village in Lviv region in Ukraine.
Over 200 rescuers have been brought in to look for 3 people from the staff of the State Emergency Service.
Earlier, the Head of police in Lviv region, Dmytro Zagariya, stated, that there are almost no chances to find the missing firefighters under the rubble alive.
2 thousand square kilometers of garbage have been burning since yesterday evening. Fire fighters managed to put out the fire only today morning.
Watch the video (Source: State Emergency Service in Lviv Region, YouTube):
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case