Referendum: 61,1% of Dutch voted against Ukraine-EU Association, - exit poll
38,1% cast their votes for the Association, turnout – 32,2%
According to the updated results of exit polls in Ukraine-EU Association referendum in the Netherlands, the turnout amounted to 32,2%. 61,1% of the Dutch voted against the Association, 38,1% - supported the agreement, informed NOS, referring to the updated exit polls conducted by IPSOS.
It has been reported that 0,8% of the participants of the referendum voted neither “yes” nor “no”.
Despite the fact that the majority of voters in the Netherlands cast their votes against the Association Agreement between Ukraine and the EU, in Amsterdam 52% of voters supported the agreement. Dutch cities Groningen, Leiden and Wageningen also supported the Association.
NATO Secretary General: Those responsible for MH17 tragedy should be punished 29 September, 08:44
Dutch FM calls Russia's Ambassador due to MH17 investigation criticism 30 September, 17:22
Mogherini: International community should support MH17 investigation 29 September, 13:35
MH17 investigation to call all suspects before 2017 2 October, 11:01
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain