Rasmussen: Denmark puts high hopes on Ukraine’s new government
PM of Ukraine Volodymyr Groysman assured that European integration is a priority for Ukraine
Denmark puts high hopes on the new government of Ukraine, Prime Minister of Denmark Lars Lokke Rasmussen stated after the meeting with Prime Minister of Ukraine Volodymyr Groysman.
“We hope, that our friendship with Ukraine and the new government will become even stronger. We put high hopes on your Cabinet of Ministers and we wish you a successful journey on the way to an even more successful and prosperous country”, - Danish PM pointed out.
Rasmussen once more assured of support to Ukraine.
“We do not recognize unlawful annexation of Crimea and violation of Ukraine’s sovereignty. We will continue to support Ukraine on the way to implementation of ambitious reforms”, - Rasmussen noted.
PM of Ukraine Volodymyr Groysman, in his turn, assured, that European integration is a priority for Ukraine.
PM of Denmark will also meet President of Ukraine Petro Porohsenko as part of his first visit to Ukraine.
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee