Rally in Savchenko’s support held in Odessa
Demonstrators attacked Russian embassy with eggs and clashed with police
In Odessa demonstrators organized a rally in Nadiya Savchenko’s support. They attacked Russian embassy with eggs and had a clash with police, informed “112 Ukraine” correspondent from the sight.
“A rally in Nadiya Savchenko's support started today at 2 p.m. After the demonstration activists attacked the embassy of the Russian Federation with eggs and painted the gate in red. When they tried to break through the police cordon and get to the entrance, the law enforcement didn’t let them in. There were clashes. No one was injured. A dummy, symbolizing the Russian President, was burnt during the demonstration”, - the correspondent informed.
Today rallies in Savchenko’s support are held all over Ukraine and outside it.
Today Savchenko voiced her final word. The Russian court will announce its verdict on March 21.
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain