Quiet night on Maidan: 1 tent and 50 activists remain
Activists demand resignation of Government, President and Parliament, imposition of martial law in Donbas and withdrawal of all Russian assets
The night on Maidan went quiet. Currently only one tent remains, where activists spent the night, informed correspondent of “112 Ukraine” TV channel.
“Currently 50 people remain on Maidan”, - correspondent reported.
According to “112 Ukraine” correspondent activists demand the following: resignation of Government, President and Parliament, imposition of martial law in occupied territories of Donbas and in Crimea. They also want all Russian assets to be withdrawn from Ukrainian territory.
The correspondent pointed out that the activists ensure that their demonstration is completely peaceful.
In Moscow and Warsaw pass protest actions "Stop Putin" 14 October, 21:03
In Kyiv March of heroes' glory is over 14 October, 18:33
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
IMF mission to arrive in Ukraine on October 26 17 October, 19:03
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars