Pyatt: Ukraine’s economy must be at a much higher level
Geoffrey Pyatt believes, that the new government will manage to boost Ukraine’s economy
US Ambassador to Ukraine Geoffrey Pyatt visited Mariupol State Humanitarian University, met with students and talked about the future of Ukraine’s economy, informed “112 Ukraine” correspondent Albina Lvutina.
“Today is the second day of Geoffrey Pyatt’s official visit to Mariupol. Yesteday he visited metallurgical complex named after Ilych, today – Mariupol State Humanitarian University. There, he talked to students about Ukraine’s economy and how Geoffrey Pyatt sees the future of the country’s economy”, - the correspondent informed.
In particular, Geoffrey Pyatt noted, that with such rich resources, Ukraine’s economy must be at a much higher level and he hopes, that the new government of Ukraine will manage to achieve higher results.
After Mariupol State Humanitarian University, the Ambassador will pay a visit to the Center of Administrative services, which is currently at the stage of construction.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain