Pro-Russian Prosecutor of Crimea tops antirating of press enemies
Poklonskaya is followed by Ukraine’s politicians and businessmen
Pro-Russian Prosecutor of Crimea Natalia Poklonskaya ranks first in the antirating of press enemies, Director of Mass Information Institute, Oksana Romanyuk, informed in an interview to liga.net.
According to Romanyuk, Poklonskaya tops the rating because of her systematic prosecution of journalists in Russian-occupied Crimea: ‘Last year, according to international organizations, Crimea was among top 10 world territories, where freedom of speech is stifled the most’, - Romanyuk said.
Ukraine’s former top prosecutor Viktor Shokin ranks second in the antirating: ‘He was nominated by journalists for not streamlining the investigation involving assault on journalists’, - Romanyuk explained. She mentioned, that in 2014 at least 300 journalists were assaulted all over Ukraine, but the culprits have not yet been punished.
Ukraine’s MP Anton Gerashchenko and businessman Rinat Akhmetov are third in the rating. Gerashshenko – for his censorship initiatives and political pressure on journalists. Akhmetov – for turning the TV channel he owns into a press service of Ukraine’s ‘Opposition Block’.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas