Presidential Administration: EU ready to streamline visa liberalization for Ukraine
European Parliament has political will to do this, - official
The European Union is ready to streamline procedures necessary for visa liberalization with Ukraine, informed Deputy Head of Presidential Administration Kostyantyn Yeliseyev.
Commenting on the information spread by mass media that the European Parliament will vote on visa liberalization with Ukraine in September, Yeliseyev called it not entirely correct. The official stated, that considering technical procedures, the European Parliament needs a couple of months in order to vote on such a decision, however, European partners are ready to streamline the process.
“The EU is ready to streamline all procedures to cancel visa obligations for Ukraine. The European Parliament has political will to do this”, - Yeliseyev stated.
On April 20, the European Commission proposed the European Parliament and the European Council to cancel visa obligations for Ukrainian citizens. President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko expects the EU will grant visa-free regime to Ukraine within a few months.
Putin arrives on Normandy four meeting in Berlin 19 October, 19:46
Normandy four meeting starts in Berlin 19 October, 20:12
Lutsenko proposes to lift ban on casinos in Ukraine 19 October, 23:14
Poroshenko, Merkel and Hollande start preliminary meeting in Berlin 19 October, 19:21
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- RUSSIA16:30Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia
- UA & EU15:42Poroshenko, Hungary PM are to enhance political dialogue between states
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels