President Poroshenko to hold meetings with Tusk, Juncker, Merkel and Hollande
On March 17 Petro Poroshenko will go to Brussels for an official visit
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko will set off to Brussels for an official visit tomorrow, on March 17. He will hold meetings with President of the European Parliament, Chancellor of Germany and President of France, informed press secretary of the President Svyatoslav Tsegolko on Facebook.
“On March 17 in Brussels Petro Poroshenko will hold a trilateral meeting with the President of European Parliament Donald Tusk and President of European Commmision Jean-Claude Juncker”, - Tseholko informed.
The press secretary added that Poroshenko will also hold a trilateral meeting with Chancellor of Germany Angela Merkel and President of France Francois Hollande.
It has been reported that Poroshenko, Juncker and Tusk will discuss visa-free regime for Ukraine.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
Poroshenko names main issues to be discussed at EU-Ukraine Summit 10 October, 14:20
Poroshenko, Stoltenberg to meet in Brussels on October 20 18 October, 21:47
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas