President Poroshenko is the one to solve political crisis in Ukraine, - Sadovyi
If my party “Samopomich” had at least 50% of seats in Parliament, it would have solved the crisis, - Sadovyi
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko must take responsibility and solve political crisis in the country - leader of “Samopomich” and mayor of Lviv Andriy Sadovyi expressed his opinion in an interview to “112 Ukraine” TV channel.
“Who is our leader: President or Prime Minister? No one can give an answer. We live in a Parliamentary-Presidential republic, where government must be formed by the parliament. For real President has the most influence and the largest fraction in parliament, for this reason the responsibility is on them. We expect the President will put forward candidates for the new government”, - he said.
Sadovyi also pointed out that in case his party “Samopomich” had 50% of seats in parliament it would have taken responsibility for solution of the crisis.
Earlier, press secretary of the President informed that Poroshenko believes there are three solutions to the current political crisis in Ukraine:
1. Technocratic Government (headed by N. Yaresko). In case all pro-European parties support the technocratic government.
2. Political Government (headed, for example, by A. Sadoviy). The aim of this government, the same that of the previous one, will be in furthering reforms.
3. If parties in Parliament have other candidates to suggest, they should find 226 MPs, who will support them in Parliament.
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- UA & EU20:19"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:33"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:45Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars