Poroshenko’s income in 2015 amounted to around $2,4 million
According to Poroshenko’s income statement, his salary in 2015 totaled $4,500. The President has $22 million in his accounts
According to Poroshenko’s income statement, published on his official website, in 2015 he received dividends in the amount of around $460,000, “other types of income” totaled around $1,9 million.
Moreover, President has $22 million in bank accounts and other financial institutions.
Income of Poroshenko’s family members in 2015 came to around $3,400.
Petro Poroshenko possesses 6 land plots with total area of 50,000 square meters and three apartments with total area of around 300 square meters.
Poroshenko is the owner of three cars - Mercedes-Benz Vito, BMW and Range Rover Sallmam, and a boat Bayliner 185.
In 2015, Poroshenko gave out around $52,000 for management of his property.
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds 20 October, 21:30
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
- POLITICS09:28Syrian army vows to down Turkish military aircraft
- POLITICS08:47Russia: ‘Humanitarian break’ in Aleppo continues until October 24
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:00Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels