Poroshenko’s confectionery company Roshen paid $4,4 million taxes to budget of Russia
Earlier, a court in Moscow arrested property of the company
Petro Poroshenko’s confectionery company “Roshen” in Lipetsk (Russia) paid $4,4 million taxes into Russian budget, informed RIA News, quoting court of arbitration in Lipetsk region.
On April 18, it has been reported that confectionery company “Roshen” in Lipetsk carried out first payment on its tax debt, since, as of April 1, the company’s tax debt amounted to more than $11 million.
Earlier, in April 2015, Basman court of Moscow arrested property of the company, since according to the Investigation Committee of the Russian Federation, the company has abducted $2,71 million from Russian budget.
Later, Roshen appealed against the arrest, but court denied the company’s request.
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland 23 October, 10:33
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars