Poroshenko urges to support sending OSCE police mission to Donbas
President of Ukraine thanked Prime minister of Portugal for support of Ukraine’s territorial integrity and sovereignty
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko held a meeting with the Prime Minister of Portugal, António Luís Santos da Costa, said press-service of the president.
Petro Poroshenko thanked Prime minister of Portugal for support of Ukraine’s territorial integrity and sovereignty and discussed Donbas military zone with him.
“During the discussion of the current situation in Donbas the president of Ukraine drew attention to Russian continuing breach of Minsk peace deals. He urged the Portugal side to support sending OSCE police mission to Donbas”, - said in the message.
Recall that Poroshenko is on a working visit in Turkey, taking part in World humanitarian summit. Leaders of the Crimean Tatar nation Mustafa Dzhemilev and Refat Chubarov are taking part in the summit with Petro Poroshenko.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas