Poroshenko: Ukraine to enhance cultural and scientific exchange with Japan
Authorities will encourage Ukrainians to study the Japanese language
Ukrainian authorities will encourage Ukrainian citizens to study the Japanese language and increase cultural and scientific cooperation between the two states, President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko stated during his meeting with Ukrainian diaspora in Tokyo.
Poroshenko noted, that cooperation between Japan and Ukraine is developing at a very fast rate.
President expressed his gratitude to Ukrainian diaspora in Tokyo for their involvement in the events happening in Ukraine and, in particular, for financial help Ukrainian diaspora in Japan is providing for ATO forces and IDPs. “It’s good to know, that despite the long distance, you don’t lose your Ukrainian identity”, - Poroshenko said.
Earlier, Poroshenko announced that 2017 will be the year of Japan in Ukraine.
Tomorrow, as part of his official visit to Japan Petro Poroshenko will hold a meeting with the Emperor of Japan Akihito and give an interview to one of local channels.
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case