Poroshenko: “Ukraine ready to join development of Black Sea flotilla under NATO guidance”
According to Poroshenko, new approaches to security in Black Sea region must replace or expand already existing measures
Ukraine is ready to join development of Black Sea flotilla under guidance of the North Atlantic Treaty Organzation, President of Ukraine stated during his visit to Romania.
“In conditions of aggression coming from Russia, Ukraine and Romania put more significance on security measures in Black Sea region. We condemn militarization of occupied Crimea by the President of the Russian Federation”, - Poroshenko stated.
Poroshenko believes, new approaches to security in Black Sea region must replace or expand already existing measures.
“We consider joint initiative in development of Black Sea flotilla under NATO guidance in order to increase presence of the Alliance and enhance security in the Black Sea region. Ukraine is eager to join this initiative after it is approved by the Alliance”, - Poroshenko pointed out.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo 26 October, 17:57
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case