Poroshenko supported Ukrainian Unity Train campaign aimed at dispelling myths of Russian propaganda
This project is aimed at facilitation of consolidation of the society, raising patriotic spirits of citizens
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko has signed Decree “On provision of support for running All-Ukrainian campaign “Ukrainian Unity Train “Trukhanivska Sich”. As informed by the press service of the Head of the state.
“The Unity Train” left this morning, on April 20. During the trip the united team of volunteers, educators, journalists, documentalists, painters, social activists and militaries (more than 200 persons) is planning to hold different events, including art campaigns, lectures, trainings and master-classes, fests, exchanges of cultural achievements at-halts in localities. Among the cities where the work of the Train’s team is planned one can list Kharkiv, Bakhmut, Lyman, Sloviansk, Kramatorsk, Druzhkivka, Kostiantynivka, Lozova, Krasnohrad.
“This project is aimed at facilitation of consolidation of the society, raising patriotic spirits of citizens, development of volunteer movement, dispelling the myths of Russian propaganda, activation of interregional cooperation, enforcement of mutual understanding of residents of different regions of the country in the process of development of Ukraine”, - reported in the statement.
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas