Poroshenko sees Savchenko in the newly formed Government
Petro Poroshenko wrote a letter to Savchenko asking to end hunger strike
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko would like to see Ukrainian pilot Nadiya Savchenko in the newly formed Government, it is mentioned in Poroshenko’s letter to Savchenko where he asks her to end hunger strike, made public by her lawyer Mark Feygin.
The court of the Russian Federation will announce its verdict in Savchenko’s case on March 21. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine called the court’s decision to delay the verdict “a conscious and cynical punishment” and “a threat to Savchenko’s health”.
Today Nadiya Savchenko announced the end of the hunger strike, which lasted for 7 days.
Negotiations in Normandy format resumed 20 October, 00:47
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars