Poroshenko discusses Ukraine-EU Association Agreement with Dutch PM
Ukraine and the Netherlands plan to cooperate on the investigation of the downing of MH-17 in eastern Ukraine
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko held a meeting with Minister-President of the Netherlands Mark Rutte during his official visit to Turkey, President’s press service informed.
At the meeting, Poroshenko and Rutte discussed Ukraine-EU Association Agreement and visa liberalization for Ukrainian citizens.
‘The parties also discussed Donbas conflict. Petro Poroshenko emphasized, that he counts on further solidarity of the European Union regarding support of independence, sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine, in particular when it comes preserving anti-Russian sanctions until complete implementation of Minsk agreements and restoration of territorial integrity of our state’, - the press service reported.
Poroshenko and Rutte plan to cooperate on investigation of MH-17 disaster, allegedly hit by Russian-backed militants in eastern Ukraine.
Today, as part of his official visit to Turkey, Petro Poroshenko will take part in World Humanitarian Summit.
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain