Poroshenko: MFA will do everything possible to return Vira Savchenko to Ukraine
Ukrainian MFA confirmed, that Vira Savchenko is not allowed to leave the Russian Federation
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine was ordered to do everything possible to ensure Vira Savchenko’s return to Ukraine, President wrote on Twitter.
“I authorized the Foreign Ministry to do everything possible to return Vira Savchenko to Ukraine”, - Poroshenko wrote.
It was reported yesterday evening that Nadia Savchenko’s sister Vira was detained in Rostov region, Russia.
Ukrainian MFA confirmed, that Vira Savchenko is not allowed to leave the Russian Federation.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain