Poroshenko in USA: Successful reforms will ensure US investment in Ukraine’s economy
US Secretary of Commerce supports initiative to create National Investment Council
During his official visit to the United States, President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko held a meeting with US Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker, informed press service of the President.
“President informed US officials about the process of reformation in Ukraine, which opens new prospects for US investment in Ukraine’s economy”, - it is said in the report of the press service.
It is mentioned, that the parties discussed the possibility of obtaining American credit funds by Ukraine.
Pritzker also “approved Poroshenko’s initiative to create National Investment Council to engage leading US companies”.
What to expect from EU-Ukraine summit? 11 October, 13:53
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars