Poroshenko in USA: Formation of new government to ensure $1 billion from IMF
The USA will also allocate $335 million for reformation of security sector in Ukraine
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko informed that he held meetings with Vice President of the USA Joseph Biden and US Secretary of State John Kerry, he wrote about it on Facebook.
“Vice President Biden informed me about the decision of the United States to allocate $335 million for reformation of security sector in Ukraine, which involves Ukrainian Armed Forces, National Guard and State Border Service”, - Poroshenko stated.
Poroshenko also mentioned, that “formation of new reform-oriented government in Ukraine will ensure third IMF credit tranche in the amount of $1 billion, as well as assistance from other international financial institutions”.
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
What to expect from EU-Ukraine summit? 11 October, 13:53
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars