Poroshenko: I haven’t been involved in Roshen asset management after becoming President
“I’m the first official in Ukraine, who is outspoken about assets”, - Poroshenko
According to Petro Poroshenko, he hasn’t been involved in management of assets in Roshen company after he was elected President of Ukraine. Poroshenko informed about it on Facebook.
“I’m the first official in Ukraine, who is outspoken about assets, taxes and the issues of the conflict of interest, which I’m accountable for according to Ukrainian legislation and international private law. After becoming President, I haven’t been involved in asset management at Roshen and delegated everything to consulting and law companies. I expect, they will provide sufficient explanation for Ukrainian and international media”, - the President stated.
Earlier, journalists and dozens of media all over the planet simultaneously released materials about owners of large offshore businesses. The investigation is based on the so-called Panama Archive, the selection of documents belonging to Mossack Fonseca, Panama-based low-profile company.
The documents reveal activities of the company from 1977 till December 2015; they unfold stories about offshore mechanisms of concealing billions of dollars, involving former and current heads of states, and other famous political figures and celebrities. Among them are President Petro Poroshenko, ex-Prime Ministers Pavlo Lazarenko and Yulia Tymoshenko. The National Anti-Corruption Bureau stated that it refuses to investigate Poroshenko’s offshore activity.
Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds 20 October, 21:30
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels