Poroshenko arrived in Romania for official visit
A number of bilateral agreements are expected to be signed
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko arrived in Romania for his first official visit to the country, informed press service of the President.
Poroshenko will hold a meeting with President of Romania Klaus Iohannis. A number of bilateral agreements are expected to be signed after negotiations.
Poroshenko will also hold a meeting with Prime Minister of Romania Dacian Ciolos.
As part of his visit, Poroshenko will also hold meetings with the Head of Senate of Romania Călin Popescu-Tăriceanu, Head of Parliament of Romania Valeriu Zgonea and Patriarch of Romanian Orthodox Church.
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds 20 October, 21:30
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:36OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars