Poroshenko: 2017 – year of Japan in Ukraine
The President held a meeting with governor of Kyoto Prefecture Keiji Yamada
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko informed that 2017 will be announced the year of Japan in Ukraine. The President informed about this during his official visit to Japan, reported “Interfax-Ukraina”.
“I’m pleased to inform, that we plan to announce 2017 – year of Japan in Ukraine”, - Poroshenko stated during his meeting with governor of Kyoto Prefecture Keiji Yamada.
President of Ukraine thanked Japanese officials, in particular the Prime Minister of Japan Shinzo Abe, for hospitality.
Poroshenko noted, that the visit takes place on the eve of the 25th anniversary since the establishment of diplomatic relations between Ukraine and Japan and the 45th anniversary since the establishment of relations between Kyiv and Kyoto.
Yamada, in his turn, called for the establishment of tight cooperation between Ukraine and Japan and wished Ukraine luck on the way of development.
On Wednesday, Petro Poroshenko will hold negotiations with the Prime Minister of Japan Shinzo Abe, will meet Ukrainian diaspora and the Speaker of Japanese parliament. On Thursday, Poroshenko will hold a meeting with the Emperor of Japan Akihito and will give an interview to a local channel.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain