Poroshenko: ‘I’ll do my best to return Nadia Savchenko to Ukraine by the end of May’
A lot of efforts are being put into Savchenko’s return home, according to President Poroshenko
Ukraine’s President Petro Poroshenko stated, that a lot of efforts are being put into the return of Ukrainian pilot and MP illegally imprisoned in the Russian Federation back to Ukraine, reports press service of the President.
‘We’ll do everything possible to return Nadia home. I’ll do my best to ensure her return by the end of the month’, - Poroshenko said to journalists during his official visit to Turkey.
Ukrainian pilot Nadia Savchenko was unlawfully sentenced by Russian court to 22 years of prison for allegedly having killed two Russian journalists and illegally crossed Russian border.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case