Politician: Open land market is crime against Ukrainian nation
Sale of agricultural land must be eliminated
“It’s possible that Ukrainian authorities will start selling Ukrainian black soil to foreign investors”, - politician Viktor Medvedchuk, leader of "Ukrainian Choice", commented the decision of the authorities to start sale of agricultural land.
The politician reiterated: the issue of agricultural land sale must be eliminated immediately and forever.
“We’ve already witnessed situations proving that moratorium on land sale is just a half-measure. When authorities are obsessed with the idea to turn land into a commodity, it turns out that cancellation of moratorium is not a problem. Thus, ban on agricultural land sale must be enshrined in the Constitution. This i san issue o fnational security”, - Medvedchuk stated.
The politician believes, that Yatsenyuk’s government doesn’t protect the rights and interests of Ukrainian people, which has already become obvious.
“However, the decision to open the market of land – is not just Yatsenyuk and his team’s venture. This is a crime against the nation, against the future of our children and grandchildren”, - the leader of “Ukrainian choice” emphasized.
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case