Police urges promotion of safety during LGBTQ pride in Kyiv
The pride in Ukraine’s capital is slated for June 6-12
According to Andriy Kryshchenko, the head of the National Police Kyiv department, the police are serious about providing the necessary security measures during the LGBTQ Pride that will take place on June 12.
Kyiv should demonstrate the ability to promote safety during the important events, like the forthcoming Eurovision-2017 song contest. According to Kryshchenko, the most important is the possibility to express opinions and thoughts.
He emphasized that they are going to bring in severe safety precautions, and in case of any violations, the police actions are going to be tough. Police representatives have already met with members of the upcoming pride and their opponents.
Kryshchenko also mentioned that they are in search of threats to LGBTQ-pride members.
Kyiv's Theatre on Podil: mausoleum, nuclear power plant, or Kaaba? 30 November, 18:39
Restricted entry for large vehicles in Kyiv due to severe snowfall 1 December, 19:38
Ukraine’s Interior Troops ex-commander on Euromaidan events 2 December, 14:18
5 000 law enforcers to protect public security in Kyiv on Desember 1 1 December, 14:12
- UKRAINE TOP 20:19Stockholm arbitration finished hearing on case of “Naftogaz” against “Gazprom”
- UKRAINE TOP 19:51Ukraine and Turkey signed an agreement on bilateral cooperation between border guard and coast guard
- UKRAINE TOP 19:12Flash mob on Armed Forces Day will be held in Kyiv on December 6
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:29Poroshenko visits military near Horlivka
- UKRAINE TOP 18:19“Naftogaz” confirmed readiness for trilateral gas meeting in Brussels on December 9
- UKRAINE TOP 18:04Criminal case on illegal discharge of Lviv’s waste opened in Sumy
- UKRAINE TOP 17:51MP about Kniazhychi: Ministry of Internal Affairs should provide information on law enforcement officers who supported robbery
- SOCIETY17:43Poroshenko opens TV tower on Karatchoun Mount in Donetsk region
- SOCIETY17:11Indian Prime Minister became person of the year
- UKRAINE TOP 16:57John Kerry to discuss Ukraine‘s situation in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:40, 5 December Russian Navy looses their aircraft in the Mediterranean again
18:28, 5 December Five law enforcers shot dead during a showdown Kniazhychi, Kyiv region