PM of Japan promised to put Ukraine on agenda of G7
Summit of G7 will take place on May 26-27
Japan will raise the issue of Ukraine on G7 summit, stated Prime Minister of Japan Shinzo Abe.
“The situation in Ukraine is one of the most pressing issues of international community. I promise to put Ukraine on agenda during the summit of G7”, - PM Shinzo Abe informed.
The next G7 summit is going to be held on May 26-27 on Ise Shima island in Mie Prefecture of Japan.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain