Ukrainian parliament voted for resignation of Arseniy Yatsenyuk and appointed new Prime Minister – Volodymyr Groysman. 257 MPs cast their votes.
17:57 21.02.2017 UN Security Council debates on conflict in Europe chaired by Klimkin - online broadcast
17:34 21.02.2017 Russia's recognition of LNR-DNR documents requires strengtening of sanctions, - Poroshenko
Photos: Resignation of Yatsenyuk and appointment of Groysman
Ukrainian parliament voted for new Prime Minister and Cabinet of Ministers
SIPRI: Ukraine increases sales of military products to Russia in 2016 20 February, 18:51
EU to allocate 18 million euro to help affected Donbas residents 20 February, 16:44
MEP Rebecca Harms visits Avdiivka 20 February, 18:29
- SOCIETY21:03Ukraine investigates disappearance of 15 people in Crimea after its annexation
- POLITICS20:16Klimkin: UN must be more proactive in addressing armed conflict in Donbas
- SOCIETY19:31More than two dozen Tatar arrested in annexed Crimea
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:43Head of State Emergency Service detachment of Avdiivka died in hospital
- POLITICS17:57UN Security Council debates on conflict in Europe chaired by Klimkin - online broadcast
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:34Russia's recognition of LNR-DNR documents requires strengtening of sanctions, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS17:13Ukrainian oligarch Dmytro Firtash to be extradited to U.S.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:00Ukraine considering process of weapons withdrawal in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:43Crimea Prosecutors open criminal proceedings because of "Artemenko plan"
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:42Poroshenko: Military equipment in Russia’s humanitarian convoy clearly reflects essence of "humanitarian missions"
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine