Petro Poroshenko's key statements during his visit to USA
Poroshenko focused on th situation in Donbas, occupation of Crimea and political crisis in Ukraine
President Poroshenko's key statements during his official visit to the USA:
"Over 10,000 people killed in Donbas conflict. More than 2,7 thousand Ukrainian soldiers were killed by pro-Russian forces".
"1,8 million people lost their homes in Donetsk and Luhansk regions and went to seek homes in other regions of Ukraine".
"7% of Ukrainian territory is occupied by aggressor. 20% of Ukrainian economy are seized or destroyed".
According to Poroshenko there are three conditions based on which election in Donbas is possible: "Security, access to OSCE police mission in Donbas and official Kyiv's control over the border".
"120 still remain in capritivity of DPR/LPR militants".
"Russia is enhancing its military presence in Crimea. Moreover, Russia intends to draw nuclear weapon to the penninsula".
"The current political crisis in Ukraine will most likely be settled by the end of the week".
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case