Petro Poroshenko: We are negotiating deoccupation of Crimea on international level
The President added that Russia must pay a price for the occupation of Crimea
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko stated that negotiations on deoccupation of Crimea are held on international level, including “Geneva +”, Poroshenko informed on Facebook.
The President emphasized that Kyiv’s international partners continue to exert pressure on the Russian Federation to deoccupy the peninsula.
“Ukraine and the international community continue to exert pressure on the aggressor. We are negotiating deoccupation of Crimea internationally, including “Geneva +”. Russia will pay a price for the aggression”, - Poroshenko wrote.
Petro Poroshenko added that over two years Crimea has sunk in mass arrests and repressions. “Rights of Crimean Tatars are cynically violated. Occupants’ actions in Crimea start to remind Stalin era more and more”, - he added.
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
- POLITICS09:28Syrian army vows to down Turkish military aircraft
- POLITICS08:47Russia: ‘Humanitarian break’ in Aleppo continues until October 24
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:00Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels